Ugc Csir Admit Card 2013
Download Ugc Csir 2013 Admit Card / Call Letter 2013
Complete Download Admit Card Instructions Available on only Official Website
Visit this link and Download Full Instruction’s / Notice for Examination 2013
Ugc Csir Form Call Letter 2013
For More Information Visit this link
Official Website Ugc Csir : http://22.214.171.124/jrf/online/index.jsp or http://csirhrdg.nic.in/
Read the Instructions Carefully, keep the data ready as required in the application form and then click ‘APPLY ONLINE‘ button located at the bottom of the page.
|::Advertisement No.: 13D||::Exam Date: 22-12-2013|
|::Date of Start for Online Submission: 30-07-2013||::Date of Close of Online Submission: 22-08-2013|
|::Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms: 27-08-2013||::Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms(From Remote Areas): 02-09-2013|
|::Age will be calculated as on: 01-07-2013|
Read Full Advertisement Very Care Fully then Apply Ugc Csir Online Form 2013 and Download Admit Card 2013
Ugc Csir Full Eligibility / Age Limit / Last Date / Syllabus and More Information also Available on only Ugc Csir Official Website
Ugc Csir Syllabus 2013 also Available on only Official Website
The candidate interested in applying On-Line for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF & LS(NET), December 2013 are advised to note the following and then Click on the Apply-Online button given at the bottom:
1. Please go through the Detailed Notification at our website: www.csirhrdg.res.in . The candidate must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for this test before applying for this test.
3. Before applying On-Line, keep the following information /codes ready with yourself like; Subject name, Exam Centre, Date of Birth, Marks obtained (in relevant subject of M.Sc./Equivalent Exam based on Revised Educational Eligibility Criteria), Challan details(Bank name, Branch/city name, Branch code, Journal No. challan date etc.).
4. Apply Online using the “Apply-Online button” given at the bottom.
5. After successfully submitting the application online, candidates will be assigned system generated Application Number. The candidates are required to take print out of the Application Form (on A4 size paper), paste his/her recent black & white photograph, put his/her signature at the required places, attach requisite certificate(s) and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in his/her own envelop(5”X11”) to Sr. Controller of Examinations, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex,opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 so as to reach on or before 27-08-2013 (02-09-2013 for remote areas). Envelope to be used for sending the completely filled in hard copy of online application form must be superscribed at the top as “ Application for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF/LS (NET), December, 2013” and, Subject Code, Online Generated Application Number, Centre code & Medium of Exam Code (1 for Hindi or 2 for English) must also be mentioned at the envelope.
Failing to comply with this procedure may lead to summary rejection of application/candidature.
6. The eligible candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep photocopy of sides of the completed Application Form (hard copy), Online Generated Application Number, Certificate of Postage, Challan copy( as a proof of fee deposit) and three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on the Application Form.
(i) Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional till their joining. No candidate will be admitted to the Test unless he/she holds the e-admission certificate to the Test. The mere fact that Online application has been submitted/e-admission certificate has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the Council has finally accepted his/her candidature.
(ii) Only online application followed by hard copy (along with requisite enclosures) will be considered, as per terms and conditions including eligibility criteria, as notified in the Notification. Any Online Application, whose completely filled in hard copy is not received in Examination Unit within time frame, will not be entertained.
(iii) Mode of payment of fee is Bank challan from Indian Bank only. Fee submitted through any other mode viz.IPO, /demand draft/money order/ CRF stamp etc will not be accepted. Fee once paid will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.
(iv) Incomplete application / application submitted in any other format or application (hard copy) received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Hence, the candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date.
(v) In case, any eligible candidate has applied online and sent the completed hard copy within last date but do not found his/her name registered in list (to be published around 01-11-2013 on CSIR, HRDG website), he/she will be required to send photocopy of (i) completely filled in Online application form (ii) U.P.C.(or proof of despatch /undertaking by the candidate that he/she has submitted the application form within the stipulated closing date)within the stipulated time frame, failing which no request will be entertained in any circumstances.
(vi) No correspondence will be entertained for any matter for which last date has been expired.
For complete information of this test, candidate may refer our notification No.10-2(5)/2013(ii)-EU-II published in Employment News issue dated 27th July – 2nd August and also available on our website.
Ugc Csir Admit Card 2013 Available on only all type of information as the opening date of applies last date to apply, age limit and relaxation on age, selection processes, type of exam, and Qualification for the above post are Available on only Official Website Ugc Csir Official Website
More Other Admit Card 2013 Admission Information –Ugc Csir Result 2013 – Entrance Result – Regular Result – Private Result – Marks – Ugc Csir Admit Card 2013 – Ugc Csir Answer Key 2013 – Solution – Time Table – Exam Scheme – Ugc Csir Syllabus 2013 – Course – Fees’ Details – Online Form – Ugc Csir Offline Form 2013 – Contact Us – Email Id – Pin Code & More Other Information also Available on Official Website. Resultbazar Provide Direct Official Website Link for Any Information
Click this link for Official Website