M/S Vajiram & Ravi Online Form / Registration
Vajiram and Ravi IAS Mains Exam Online Registration Form and Generate Token Number
M/S Vajiram & Ravi is India’s well-known Institute preparing candidates for the Civil Services Examination at all the three levels – Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test. The Institute was founded in 1976 by Professor P. Velayutham who had to his credit numerous academic distinctions from India and abroad, including a diploma on International Law, awarded by the International Court of Justice, The Hague. Since its inception the Institute has helped over 5000 students to enter the Civil Services including I.A.S., I.F.S., I.P.S. and other Central Services. Every year some of our students have secured positions amongst the first ten successful candidates.
The teaching faculty of the Institute has been drawn from highly qualified and experienced teachers of the Central Universities and other reputed Institutes. To provide quality education and guidance normally a minimum of two teachers are engaged for each subject. In General Studies, 10 teachers are guiding the candidates. To prepare the reading materials for the correspondence courses, the Institute has an exclusive centre for Correspondence Education which employs all the latest techniques of distance education to cater fully to the needs of the candidate.
PLACE OF FUNCTIONING
The Institute imparts guidance at New Delhi only. The Institute does not have any branch office anywhere in India providing guidance for the Civil Services Examination.
Vajiram & Ravi,
9-B, Bara Bazaar Marg,
Old Rajinder Nagar,
New Delhi -60.
Close to Karol Bagh metro station.
|Term & Conditions|
|1. Online Registration is open between 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM on 23rd & 27th May 2013.
2. We follow the first-come-first-served basis of admission, based on the number of seats, which are limited.
3. Please note that, updated main syllabus means the new addition in the 2013 main exam, which were included vide UPSC notification in March 2013.
4. The online registration is only for the General Studies Main Exam Updated Course.Students, who wish to join an optional subject from the courses taught by the institute, can proceed for admission along with their G.S. Main Exam Updated Course Token Number.
5. The online admission process on 23rd and 27th May is only for the Main updated syllabus.Those students who wish to join the General Studies Prelim cum Main course and select- Optional Subjects should register online on the 31st May & 1st June 2013.
6. Valid Photo ID has to be produced at the time of admission.
7. Vajiram & Ravi shall not entertain any technical queries during online registration.
8. Admission is confirmed, on the payment of fees on the mentioned date.
9. Online registration will be available on www.vajiramandravi.com, by paying a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- through debit/credit card.